Thursday, January 12, 2012

Thank you poems, appreciate poems : The special way to say thanks

| Thursday, January 12, 2012 |

You want to say thank to someone that you own their help, but it’s hard to speak it out, or you’re not an ordinary person that want to have a outstanding way to say thank to your benefactor.


If you’re in one of the above situation, then you should consider sending your thank through a thank you poem.

Thank you for sharing the celebration
and being part of my special day.
Thank you for being a great friend
in every possible way.
***
Thank you for being so generous,
thoughtful and so true.
And thank you most of all
for just being you.
***
I'm grateful to know you
and want to say thanks again
for always be there for me
and being my best friend.


There are a lot of person you can say thanks. thank you poems for parents,thank you poems for teachers, thank you poems baby shower for your friends or may be someone that lend you a hand when the time is needed .

Say thank to your parents:

You can write or collect a poem and send it with a gift to your mother in the mother ‘s day , do the same with your father in father’s day. Let tell them how much you appreciate , how much you love them. You don’t have to write something perfect, not too long, just the way you think about your mom and dad. Hope you will success with it.


Thank You Mom Poem from Son

I wish I won a big award on TV
or got to the Superbowl
so the hold world could see
me look in the camera
all suave and calm
and with a million watching say,
"Thank you Mom."


Thank You Mom - Poem from Daughter

You were there for me
To take me to school
to help with my hair
pick out the right shoes
for my first date
and even my prom
for that and much more
Thank you Mom.
Thank you dad.
Thank you Dad
for always being there
for being strong
yet showing you cared.
For being my protector
and setting the rules
for the rides, the money,
and the help with school.
For all the times I was grounded
for my own good
I may not have been happy,
but I always understood
that I am lucky
to be one of the few
to have a Dad that loves me
as much as you do.
I love you, Dad.
Say thank to your teacher:
In many country , teacher ‘s day become a very famous and special day.
In United States National Teacher Day is on Tuesday during Teacher Appreciation Week, which takes place in the first full week of May
In Australia Teacher Day is on Last Friday in October.
In Bolivia Teacher Day is in June 6
In Brazil Teacher Day is in October 15
In China Teacher Day is in September 10
In Colombia Teacher Day is in May 15
In Hungary Teacher Day is on First Sunday of June
In Jordan Teacher Day is in February 28
In Vietnam Teacher Day is in November 20
People in all around the world say thank to their teacher in this day by many ways. Write a shor poetry is one of them, it is a great way to say thank to your teacher . Why don’t try it now.
It's the end of the year,
and I thought you should know
a part of me can't wait 'til Summer
and a part doesn't want to go.

It's not recess or lunchtime
or even time with my friends.
It's because I will miss you
that I don't want the year to end.



Say thank to your friend :
If you want to say thank to you friend you can find some friendship poems here:



Thank You Poem to Coaches:

For a coach who saw more in me,
More than I thought I could ever be,
Who taught me to discipline
This mind and the body I’m in,
Who raised expectations and dreams,
Beyond just an athlete’s schemes,
Beyond normal endurance,
Beyond myself, and ever since,
I’m a greater man for it,
Because you taught me not to quit.

Thank You Volunteers Poems:
Thank You Volunteers Poems are a great way to say thanks to those who give so generously of their time



Thank you so much

for all of your hard work
and to bear witness to your passion
was an unexpected perk.
We never could have asked
for a more dedicated volunteer
and words cannot express
how grateful we are to have you here.
It is a pleasure and a privilege to work with you.
Thank you.

Maybe at the moment you wanna find some inspiration for your hand make thank you card

Read more:

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE THROUGHOUT THE YEARS

I wanted to say thank you

Fathers Poem

THANK YOU ALL FOR COMING HERE

Thank you, Mom

Thanking You

I really appreciate you


Thanks for being my friend

Thanks for being there