Sunday, September 11, 2011

Express Your Emotions With a Parents Caring Thank You Poem

| Sunday, September 11, 2011 |

The parents say bye to their beloved kids, then go to their office with the weight of daily life on their shoulders.

The kids somehow understand how the life has burdened their parents, and they want to express their true love towards them, just to find a way to share the joy of the happiness with them. They do not have to search far because there will be a method to show their emotions from the heart somewhere nearby and the internet is a good place to start.



Read through the many poems that have been posted and get a feel of what parents caring thank you poems should be like. Newspapers and magazines are, as always, a large source of inspiration. Having been inspired, you can start thinking of more unique hand made thank you card that will work to please your parents. Represent for your true love and feeling s, your thank you poem must be written with sincere and with the assistant of poetic language. If you write very catchy words with no poetic charm, you missed the point

***Thank you poems 1***

Thank you Ambrose by Ivan Donn Carswell


Thank you poetry




***Thank you poems 2***

Lessons Learned

thank-you-poems2

Thank you for what you taught me
and for helping me to grow.
You have expanded so much my learning
and taught me what I know.
You are someone I will never forget
Nor the lessons I have learned
For they will never be wiped clean
They’re in my memory burned.


***Thank you poems 3***

Answers



Each day you stood before us
and gave to us your time.
You gave to us your patience
and helped expand our minds.
Thanks for what you gave me
And for what you have taught.
You helped me with the questions
For the answers I have sought.

***Thank you poems 4***

Thank you for being there ~ by Stacy Marie Arruda



Thank you for being there,
through every laugh, through every tear.
You helped me not to be scared,
About the things that I feared.
Thank you for the love that you have shown,
when you knew I would have blown.
You are an important person in my life,
You’ve helped me deal with my strife.
From time to time you always listened,
and when you did so your eyes always glistened.
You never put me down,
and you always knew how to turn my frown upsidedown.
Thank you for being there for me,
and letting me be who I want to be.